Saturday, October 19, 2013

Final Week 7 Projections for DraftDay, FanDuel, DraftStreet and DraftKings

DraftDay

DraftStreet

DraftKings

FanDuel

For the full methodology please refer to my previous post. One key difference and update in this iteration is I am no longer using  an average-score curve to project fantasy points. Instead, I am using a list of consensus fantasy projections from FantasyPros to come up with a top-25 scores in each position. These top-25 projected points I am then similarly applying to the top-25 players in each position according to the consensus rankings at FantasyPros. The reason is that I am far more comfortable using the ordinal consensus rankings than I am simply using their consensus projections with no modifications. Their consensus projections only represent the views of a half-dozen analysts and are not particularly scientific in nature.

Feel free to ask any questions, you can contact me on twitter @nickfoosball. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment